Go to content.

Calculator for adjusted adult education allowance

If you are working while studying or you are going on unpaid study leave for an uninterrupted period of less than two months, you may be entitled to an adjusted adult education allowance. The adjusted allowance is applied retrospectively each month after the month has ended and you know how much you have earned in the month.

Read more about the adjusted adult education allowance.

Calculate an estimate on the amount of the allowance.

{{translation.fullAidTitle}} {{translation.partialAidTitle}}



{{translation.resultFullTrainingSubsidy}} {{translation.resultPartialTrainingSubsidy}}


Page updated: 28/2/2019