How the corona epidemic affects the services and customers of the fund
Unemployment insurance contributions
Exceptionally, the telephone service for unemployment insurance contributions, liability component and disputes over termination of employment is open on weekdays from 9 am to 3 pm.
- If you are unable to pay your invoice by the due date, please contact us immediately. More detailed instructions are available on our website.
- Invoices will go out in April and they will cover wages paid between the months of January and March.
Adult education allowances
If you are studying on adult education allowance:
- Follow the messages sent by your educational institution. If the educational institution is closed or your internship is cancelled, ask your educational institution if any alternative methods for completing your studies are available.
- If the studies are not advancing at a full-time speed (at least 3 study credits per month), you should assess the situation and whether it is necessary to suspend the adult education allowance and your study leave. You can continue your studies at a later time and apply for adult education allowance for this period of time.
- More information about studies taken on adult education allowance is available here.
- The additional income limits for the full allowance remains at EUR 250. If this is exceeded, the applicant must cancel the allowance. You can apply for apply for adjusted adult education allowance retroactively.
- If you are laid off, you must cancel your adult education allowance. Inform us of your circumstances by telephone or e-mail.